Here are a list of frequently asked questions, click on a question below to view the answer. If you still have a question for us, please feel free to contact us.
No, unfortunately we don’t allow pets at Gardener’s Cottage.
Yes, free Wifi is available.
Yes, there is private car parking available for up to 2 cars as well as an electric car charging point.
Yes, all towels and bed linens are supplied and included in the price.
Check in is at 4.00pm and the property must be vacated at 10.00am on the final day.
The minimum hire period for Gardener’s cottage is 7 nights.
There is a key safe at the front of the house, details will be arranged with the owners before arrival.
No, we do not provide a travel cot but there is space for one so please feel free to bring your own.
The cottage is no smoking.
- Detached property
- Open fire / wood burner (fuel included in the price)
- Open plan ground floor
- 3 bedrooms
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave and fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Hot tub (6 people)
- Enclosed garden / patio
- All en-suite bedrooms
- 40” smart TV
- LPG central heating
- Midge machine in garden
- Electric car charging point
- USB charging points in all bedrooms
- Basic foodstuffs included – salt and pepper, vinegar, tea, coffee, sugar
- Cleaning products available – dishwasher tablets, bathroom and kitchen cleaner, wash powder and conditioner